Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jackson park FM externship - doc8318
dear all,

I am going to start externship at jackson park hospital. Is it worth it? Do they give good LOR?
plz share your experiences, so i can take my decision.

thanks
Hi There,

Please let me know how did u get there??who did u contact to??Thanks in advance....

my email id is medscape17@yahoo.in

all are indian doctors, i mean IMGs and the hospital is community without any affiliation. visit their web page and you will not need any opinion. I have never been there but this is what i have heard from different people.

dont know about LORs i think it depends on you.
Can you please email me how to get into it ? cknutrine
Their family medicine program is affiliated with the Chicago Medical School and cook county.
Hi, I may also go to Chicago for externship, when you will start? My email is jasonart2009
how do u apply for externship there?...
i am going to do too, mail me too jasicaanderson
i am going to do on july
guys..... i did externship last year...it is jus waste of time..u will get letters from indian origin doctors.
pds dont really value those lors.i got 5 interviews last year ,unfortunately i didnt match.it is better to do in a private clinic.i did 4 months externship and it was expensive..i spent almost 5000 usd for 4 months...iit was like doing a week rotations in different departments and all of them are indian doctors.it is better to do in a private clinic and get a lor from american. it is easy to get an externship in jph.
my sincere advise is not to waste money and valuble time ....

good luck

Its a good hospital for externship and residency.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »