Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jackson park FM externship - doc8318
Yeah. I did my externship in JP as well. SUCKS.....PD is a multi-polar lady. She wanted everybody to be submissive and believes that all the externs are desperately looking for her blessings. The residents suck esp the 1st yr interns. One of them would write a cardio consult for HTN management. The intern muslim gal is a bitch. She believes that she is an attending but the interns know how to behave with the Pd. Nice Pretending....
Experience.. u can throw in your resume that u hav some USCE. that is it. Letters suck. I dont think I am gonna use those LORs. Anyways USCE is the main thing. Close your eyes and throw the money if u have enough to get that frickin USCE.
P.S: You are gonna lose your English speaking abilities if u work there....for sure....
But are there other cheaper alternative ways to get externship in chicago other than this hospital. I hope to get into family medicine and was wondering if a LOR from this hospital would be considered.

how do i go about applying for observership or externship, how soon can one begin after application and how much does it cost a week.

keldav83
No NO , guys dont listen to anybody , get in to the ship where ever u get, thats it. Now a days its like a life time opportunity. Who will object the LORS from Indian Doctors, I mean once u r practicing here means u r qualified to authorize. I did not listen the validation of LOR on country basis. Get that FM externship and just run in to u r dreams.
please need help how is this externship
is it bad or good ?
and how much will cost ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »