Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jackson park FM externship - doc8318
Fromp: you are 100% right....It's good place for IMG's. I don't understand why people hate indian doctors ? whats the issue ? If Hospital has indian doctors. whats the problem with that ? ALL of the doctors works in 3-4 hospitals so it doesnt matter. Even if you go to UIC/Advocate/CookCounty/Sinai hospitals in Chicago. you will find the same doctors.

I think...some of the folks here are so stupid...you can't change them..
how u apply there?....
Is any body know how to extend externship in jackson park hospital
plz tell me how to apply there? any link for website
i did externship in this hospital,they are money SUCKERS,caribbean students out number the patients. so if you want to make friends from caribbean you can go there,but not for externship,PD is not good
I just finished my externship and learned more about USCE in there.

As a previously discussed, it's true there are american citizens caribean grads in there. People who come to the US should be able to interact with many other cultures. Work hard and earn your place. Nobody will beg you to study and force you to see patients. That's the truth
If interested in externship with a FP in private medical office with a US born and educated physician in the office of Bill Wallace MD located in Atlanta ga. contact Aaron Hurowitz DO for scheduling. You will be given a letter of completion after the externship. 404-909-6214
please contact with me , I will start in July 7th, my email is tcell2007, thanks
need a room from July , my email address is tcell2007
I have an extra bedroom/bathroom available in a 2 BR apartment that i would be willing to rent out for 2 months....let me know if you are interested...it is 3 miles away from JPH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »