Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does step 3 help to get residency - umd
hi,

does usmle transcript that we asked eras to transmit to the programs include scores of all (1,2,cs,3)
exams; esp: step 3 score?? thanks
yes!
Guaranteed Pass Telephonic-cum-Online Program

$13,750 per USMLE step, with current $2000 discount expiring (“If you do not PASS, you do not PAY…”)

• You access comprehensive, IMG-focused, USMLE course lessons, online DAILY

• You discuss, comprehensively, all aspects of your own work-ups for your recent lessons, one-on-one, with your instructor, telephonically, DAILY

• You attempt MCQ exams weekly covering all aspects of your week’s completed lessons

• You objectively compare your MCQ exam scores to our past USMLE success stories, continuously

• You attempt full length USMLE MCQ exams, monthly

• You then complete of all lessons, and USMLE MCQ exams, after which you must pass, otherwise you will pay nothing

• You NOW need to contact us telephonically, for registration particulars:

Six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine, four six one.
not really in my case
It helps if you score VERY high
Yes it does, it is not the only factor , but it does help
Yes! A couple of the programs I interviewed at specifically made a note I cleared it out of the way. It's imp for IMGs that have graduated. Score does not matter! They just want it out of way so they don't have to worry abt U failing and so they can make U work hard
Yes
Step 3 scores do not really matter but clearing them really does help
The return of Sanjay Bhai and his failed topper pogram, google "topper usmle" for the truth
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »