Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine thread 2011 - fm2011
Hello all,
Those who are applying for FM, Please gather here. We all can help each other. My creds are 95, 89, pass (second) and 75 (second), 2005 Graduate and finished MPH. Research and Clinical experience in IM subspeciality. Looking for FM observership.

Keep this thread alive.
Add me too
Credentials: 88/79/cs pass (No attempts). Year of Graduation 2007. Done observership and research in IM.
hi, let me know if you want to work on you application with me. I am looking to write a more direct and encouraging personal statement and CV. newbie2be @ Gmail . com
count me in !
great. newbie I will email you shortly.
my credentials, 90, 89, CS 2nd attempt, 79. research in subspecialty with observership in internal medicine, and now CRC in subspecialty.. will apply in family medicine
helloo everybody,

My creds 88,87,pas(2nd), 78(2nd). 6mnths fm exp under a private pract. No contacts. Got 1 iv.------------------ Matched.

You know the classified thing in it...? Show em...u r born for it!! thats it.
First of all, decide wht u'll gonna get, based on the scores, exp and everything. Stick on to that. Do as much as u can, untill the last drop.

I may not be good a quick responses, but am willing to help people as I gone through all this torment.

U can reach me at mr.rightest1...or just post a message in this thread.

Thanks.
does working at private practioner helps? thanks..
ya sure. At least you have USCE and US lor.
thanks fm2011
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »