Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To piroxicam.. - ia
Hey how are you? Hope prep is going well

I read in one of the threads around the forum about the neuroanatomy DVD marathon you did? How did that work out? Coz you see I was thinking about doing the same thing...listening to the Neuroanatomy lectures (mostly for the CTS and MRIs the guy shows) then i could go over FA neurology. Do you think thats good enough to retain the material. Its just I hate that Kaplan anatomy lecture notes! They tend to drag on if I am reading them, and my exam is in 3 weeks and i dont have time for this! So I was thinking one day...12 hours of studying..watch the lectures and do FA neuro...I am sort of weak on anatomy so I am trying to strengthen the defects I have.

what do you think? Any suggestions?
it will thats the only way to do it when it comes to me... and retaining... hmmmm Make notes and go over it after a week .... the only its effective ... after the marathon u feel like the best neurologist on this planet .. but dont worry that feeling lasts only till u look at the notes after a week... repeat readin of the notes... helps... I am now throwing tantrums about Pharmac Micro and biochem ..... I left listening to Goljan 10 days ago...... and My date is also close by... i agree with the kaplan anatomy ... U have to listen to the guys.. again the teacher of Abdomen and Thorax is like... 8-9 hours and i cannot stand him more than 40 minutes at a stretch... double dose caffeine also has developed tachyphylaxis... lol lol lol
haha yes...the abdomen and thorax dude just drones on and on and on!! my God, i dont know whats wrong with him! lol

My exam is close by too! And there is so much to do!!!! Good luck dude! And thanks for replying.
wat dvd's u r talking about guys? the kaplan ones?
yeah the kaplan ones
btw where r u located and where are u taking it ia?
i am in egypt
Hey guys,where can i gwt the Kaplan DVD's?And also piroxicam,if you don't mind can I have your email address,I really need your advice,am in big trouble.
hey piroxocam....what is this "marathon"...that you are talking about?.....Also arent you done with watching all the dvds by now??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »