Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
And you know guys i am glad you are having fun while waiting for the result....i am actually kind of shaken because of a recent failure,,that's why its hard for me to find humor amongst all this..i don't know how i am going to survive if its not positive tomorrow...
dont worry imitinib...we all in the same boat..its just that we trying to defocus ourselves frm the tension...its imp that we pass for all of us..hence,the humor..btw,u dunno how i break out into panic attacks in the middle of the day coz of the stress..thats why i started the thread in the first place!so plz try and be positive...we all here togethre
Well I have 2 attempts on both step 1 and 2 but stressing won't help at this point so try to enjoy Smile
well the magnitude of failures always looks bigger right before an exam result date. its normal
no worries drtarus and riya,,i understand we all have issues here and there... you guys rock...i hope all of of us have some good news to share tomorrow...gl
thats the way imitanib...Smile i got lot of personal issues i dont wanna talk about but friend,we got to stick together here and wish for the best..if i dont clear,i am in a very big trouble ..cant even imagine
Yup I'm in big trouble too if the worst happens so here is a prayer please God have mercy
hmm...we all need to clear ths exam..God plz help us!!
Trying to find the zen that I had found yesterday and hang on to it....so I woNt lose my mind
its getting more and more bugging as the day is passing..maybe i"L go for a run in some time...didnt study zit today!just couldnt!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »