Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
everyone who is here is born to be doc , what so spl about you , and what is that money money ..... what is hardened money everyone has hardened money , ( what so spl about you ) what you are saying is true for every human being. Money ......... what is on your mind. money or result
looks liek u never saw money ,
drsteth,i totally understand what u mean..some ppl are insensitive i guess...i mean we are here together praying to beat ths exam and ppl join in to advertise..just dont bother and stay in ur good spirits...God bless us all...
Riya plzzzzzz block this thread........
drsteth just ignore him....dat is the best u can do i belive
lolz...yeah riya pl block
whyy 1980,what happened??
we will talk later guys
plz csforumuser,leave us alone...we r already stressed...if at all u wanna help-just dont post anymore of ur comments..i would appreciate it
Both BTW............and whats special about me is that first of I am a woman not a bro and second I am sticking up for my group..........i believe you have right to advertise but is it too much to ask not do it on a score thread ...................to me that is just saying "Hey some of yor Losers will need all the help come tomorrow"
How is that even nice to anyone who is waiting
Trust me I am not stressed and I am not taking it out on you.............its just the principle of the matter..........whats wrong is wrong....you dont sell water to a drowning victim.........or add fuel to the fire....
SOme people are just too anxious.....your ad didnt phase me nor do i ever found any such ads attractive when i was preping for exam but than I am very thick skinned by nature but not everyone in this group is that thick skinned............

I am just saying it could have waited until after score........otherwise I dont have anything personal against you or your business...........more power to you but some ethics have to be observed..........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »