Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone expecting results ths 21st!!! - riya14
1980,i dont want to block ths thread rite now..not until i get the result..plz understand..thanks..
no need to block
lets just ignore sorry i just got mad
no problem drsteth...i know what u mean,and its nice of u to be considerate for all those who waiting..
sorry riya , i perfectly understand ...sorry to all you guys on this thread but steth, still all the best to all of you , i did not mean to stress or upset anybody,
I just dont like people poking the nose in my matter and start giving unecessary uninvited comments. until and unless they have the validity in their statements , words matter , even i know how it feels. i have been through this hell of waiting cs result.

Oh its perfectly Okay buddy I dont need your sorry............Smile I made my point and now I am back to ignoring you and your Pose.........BTW its you poking your nose in our business........so get your facts straight............IGNORE button back on......Buh Bye
Hey, what is going on,just relax and go sleep for big day. Why u are playing with your nerves? Just relax, tke a deep breath and yalla. Go sleep
now lets concentrate back on our pathway to the dream of passing tomorrow!!!the dream which should come true for all of us...getting poetic hmmm?? all the best new friends who joined...and especially my friends drsteth,drtaurus...Smile
what time does it start btw??
i am runniing eastern time ..its 11.30 here so..???
dats gud.....lets get back to the countdown of results......tick tick tick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »