Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communication / iv practice group - imagination
How is your interview practice going on? I need some feedback to improve our practice session.

Sunday May 2, 2010
Conclusion of the practice session = we all have a unique style of answering the question of "Tell me about yourself. As we discussed we need to add few points by default and then personalize it.

Coming wk-
Main Topic - "What are your strengths? Off topic- Hobbies detailed. Also we will be doing a quick review of the formatted/ drafted answer of tell me about yourself. This is for those who participated in last week's session. Those who didn't, we will start with the strength topic.

Any suggestions?

( BTW What did you do last weekend? I went to a hiking.)

Good Luck,
Imagination!

"Communication works for those who work at it." - John Powell
Hi
Add me please. My email is dreamgirl.vaddu
Thanks
hey add me skype id....goal10
add me too
yazhini17
hello guys,, i added the new one,, pls see ur email or skype ids..

GL
Good Job!

Most of us are now on the track of very good discussion. Specially to mention this week, we had just wonderful talk on variety of topics. Here is a little bit of summary.

Sunday May 9
Topic - What are ur strengths? We discussed about different strengths we have and how to highlight them during the interview. Also there are some desirable qualities or strengths by PD, we did discuss that too.
Specially i like all of your enthusiasm for talking on "Off iv" topic. This time we discussed a random topic of Global warming and we will be continuing the same in our future practice. Wonderful contribution and enthusiasm guys, keep it up.

Sat/Sun May 15/16
Topic- what are your weaknesses? and why residency in US?
Off iv topic- anything which pops up in ur mind, we will talk on that. Lets test each other's knowledge and communication.

This is getting more interesting. Keep the good work.
Good Luck,
Imagination !

The best way to predict your future is to create it. - Stephen Covey
Please include me: skype name: bding2008, or email: tracycat_us
is it too late to join? pls add me. my skype id is... akm07. thanks
please add me,
skype id- salma6653.
hi imagination, add me, sautare
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »