Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for job - jayzee_doc
hello,i have recently immigrated to us.have a phlebotomy certifficate,looking for a job in new york.need help.
See My Site And Click On Top Banner please http://girlspictureshere.tk

go to the hospitals and sign in as volunteer first and show interest in the laboratory section
you should have absolutly no problem with finding a position in phlebotomy jobs. Look at the classified section of the newspapers, hospital pages...GL

Smile))))))))))))

at least somebody will have something!!!!!!!!!!
dear friends i have my mbbs in 93.immigrated to us recently ,got a phlebotomy certficate .have applied in different hospitals and clinics for job but no reply.i need help in finding a job.i reside in corona new york.also i need step1 books .plz reply on 1718 699 5161/13475365032.my email is,
jayzee_doc.
tnx
jayzee, i used to see so many Phlebotomist jobs in the sunday papers classified sections...have you checked them?
hello pahology,tnx for ur suggestion,i will check this sunday newspaper.whats ur name?i would like to keep in touch.
hi pahology11,tnx for ur suggestion.i will check this sunday papers.whats ur name?i would like to keep intouch.
how to get phlebotomy certificate?
hello rina09,just go to any phlebotomy school and its a couple of weeks training and get ur phlebtomy certifficate.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »