Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 Research to Clinical..COS from US - sagitarius96
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RESEARCH POSITION OR CLINICAL ROTATION IN THE U.S. TO IMPROVE CV?

If you are looking for a research position or a clinical rotation in the U.S. to improve your CV for the Match, we can help. Most of the positions we arrange for are at well-known universities. Please provide some details about your credentials, and your specialty and location of interest, and contact us at BetterCVinMatch2014. We can provide a list of references upon request.

Thank you!
Hi lord_man:
1) No, the clinical j1 7 years rule will start from the onset of residency.
2) Do you mean a research position, usually you have to covert from B1 to J1, and it is not necessary to leave the US for change of category.
Good luck!
Any update ? My 233$ has not been deducted yet? How about you guys?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RESEARCH POSITION OR CLINICAL ROTATION IN THE U.S. TO IMPROVE CV?

If you are looking for a research position or a clinical rotation in the U.S. to improve your CV for the Match, we can help. Most of the positions we arrange for are at well-known universities. Please provide some details about your credentials, and your specialty and location of interest, and contact us at BetterCVinMatch2014. We can provide a list of references upon request.

Thank you!

P.S.
We appreciate all the emails that were sent to warn us about the lies spread about our group. Indeed, there is one person who is spreading lies and communicates with himself using multiple usernames to create a "mass effect." It is very weird that he can not provide not even one single proof. Otherwise, we do encourage everybody to read his posts and enjoy how he talks with himself using his multiple IDs, which is really very entertaining.
I just found out that I had not paid my 160 $ fee for DOS processing. I applied for processing on May 10th. Very anxious, does that mean my application hasn't been sent to DOS yet? The visa process person at the university said that it has been sent, (does that mean she didn't know or was mistaken? I never bothered to call the ECFMG to check :'(

Thank you!

P.S.
We appreciate all the emails that were sent to warn us about the lies spread about our group. Indeed, there is one person who is spreading lies and communicates with himself using multiple usernames to create a "mass effect." It is very weird that he can not provide not even one single proof. Otherwise, we do encourage everybody to read his posts and enjoy how he talks with himself using his multiple IDs, which is really very entertaining.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »