Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old IMG with poor scores-need advice - heena25
http://imgusmleandresidency.blogspot.com/

FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Obama Care and Residency Positions- AAMC and USPHS Publications

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Physician assistantships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

2.USMLEs-Focused on those IMGs with past USMLE failures or working mothers or Caribes in med school that MUST PASS on deadlines--COURSES THAT ARE ONLINE and that must get you through--the full rating of the entire gamut from a current IM IMG resident that failed twice and used Step 3 for upgrades...
Thanks for that great post and that wonderful blog. This is just what the doctor ordered for the IMG in need so to speak. I totally agree, that program is worth every penny being that it is personalized and taught by arguable the most brilliant minds in dr Sean. Much better than being sucked into the black hole of the big name programs (we know their names). Thank your doctor Shaun for your tireless service to the IMG community . I am a proud graduated student of that program and living my dream now.
Thanks for that great post and that wonderful blog. This is just what the doctor ordered for the IMG in need so to speak. I totally agree, that program is worth every penny being that it is personalized and taught by arguable the most brilliant minds in dr Sean. Much better than being sucked into the black hole of the big name programs (we know their names). Thank your doctor Shaun for your tireless service to the IMG community . I am a proud graduated student of that program and living my dream now.
A Realistic Means of Getting a Residency (38,000 views)

FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Physician assistantships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

Other categories: Caribbean graduates and working mothers receive special advice to conquer the USMLE steps and achieve the network needed for residency…

2.USMLEs-Focused on those IMGs with past USMLE failures or working mothers or Caribes in med school that MUST PASS on deadlines--COURSES THAT ARE ONLINE and that must get you through--the full rating of the entire gamut from a current IM IMG resident that failed twice and used Step 3 for upgrades...

Visa Solutions

RATINGS of all USMLE courses and also FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery*.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Surgical assistantships via scholarships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

*USMLEs: See above. More about the convenient course that is ‘Reinventing the way that we that teach traditional medical education…’

totally agree - dr shaun is the best - cloud computing approach has changed medical edu.
dr shaun, also i think you should have a longer introduction in your voice mail (rather than " just leave a message"), so that people can get to know more about you / program that way

RATINGS of all USMLE courses and also FIND OUT ABOUT A UNIQUE 100% Guaranteed-ONLINE USMLE Course THAT IS ‘Reinventing the way that we teach traditional medical education…as we explore and conquer, using new cutting-edge, high-technology learning frontiers of didactic delivery*.. ‘

Visa Solutions

Old graduates: A realistic -logical approach towards enhancing your application, using USMLE Step 3 upgrades, USCE (Paid Surgical assistantships via scholarships or unpaid University externships), efficient residency search (programs with no USMLE related cut-offs or Grad date cut-offs and even with no USCE needed) and high-priority high quality samples of LORS /Personal statements

*USMLEs: See above. More about the convenient course that is ‘Reinventing the way that we that teach traditional medical education…’

What? Dr Shaun?? Do you mean the "Shaun T Insanity" exercise program?? ... this is nuts (insane)!
Guys don't feel depressed i am img old grad I got low scores 76 step 2 , step1 92 step 2 cs pass 3 rd attempt step 3 pass on 2 attempts did research got some publications got into anesthesia residency on h1 b practicing anesthesia now since 7 monthsI amputating this to encourage people with low scores I got anesthesia residency in my third attempt so guys don't loose hope. I can relate to your pain and your mom , dad and your spouse pain I went through it the only thing I did not lose was hope and belief in God.so pray it will happen and keep on attempting to realize your dream. Don't loose hope and pray.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »