Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help in patient counselling,pleaaase! - drkamalusmle
Hi guys,kindly help me with ur suggestions in counselling of those patients:

1-Domestic abuse of a young female.
2-Domestic abuse of an elderly patient.
3-Depressed patient with suspision of suicidal thought.

waiting for ur reply

Thxxx in advance

for a depressed pt how about saying this
I know you are going through tough time of your life. but running away from problem is not the solution. i really want to understand your problem and want to help you getting your strength back. and i believe we can do it together. we have a very impressive supporting programme here in this hospital.they are very professional.wuold you like to talk to counselor if i set you up with them?

I got this from one of my friend.

In FA there are counselling for domestic abuse and elderly abouse.
Did you take alook?
thxxxxx alot foreigndr,it really very nice counselling for depressed pt,I have found one in FA for young female with domestic abuse but I think it is a bit long,I need if anyone has other than that
I am sorry,coul not find in FA counselling of an elderly domestic abuse ,which case u were talking about!

best wishes
i think we don`t need to counsel abused elderly patient. what we need to do is to let them know that we are there to help them and there are places where they can move to and live safely. i would like to pick those sentences on page 145 0f fa, like, your safety is my primary concern, and i am here to offer you help and support whenever you need it. have you ever considered moving to an assisted living community or to a appertment complex for seniors? if you are interested, i can arrange a meeting with our social worker who can asses your social situation and help you find a safe place to live.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »