Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dia and Competition - justmeoriginal
OK tomorrow we take CCSSA form 2 test to see where we stand. It will take about 8 hours of our time, if you want to take your time like me. And since I am dyslexic (and I use spell check for very line I writeSmile ) I am allowed an extra 10% screw up. Set ....ready......go tomorrow... Smile
What about form 1? I think you stopped at 15? Did you do USMLE CD released item? I wish exam look like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea me too. I want to do form 2 since I need to start with confident. Smile
original,

This sounds great!!!! The only problem is that I work tomorrow, so could you be so kind Smile to postpone it for Saturday? Smile
Thanks!
Dia dia dia dia, the things I do for you. My whole life has been shifted since we met one summer day on the internet.. the sun was shining....the birds were singing.....Simon was posting questions on the forum.... It all reminds me of an OLD saying "so you think I need a new knee joint?" Smile

Ohh OK. Saturday it is. Smile
Original, I'm so grateful!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you.....

It really seems that you need a break anyway - you have a couple more weeks plus a few more days before you can afford to loose your mind SmileSmileSmile- so even for you would be better to take the test on Saturday.
And ..... Satur - day is meant to be a day when you get satur-ated with something... Smile
Anyway, I'm still grateful!

So, what's the plan for the big day?
Well, firt we say goodbye to all the guests, making sure the weeding gifts are all taken care of... then....we check in Hyatt.....Oh wait! You mean for this saturday? Smile Smile Smile Smile
original,

Hyatt is expensive. So let's pass the test first.Smile
Any plan?
Yes, Saturday morning you get up and start the test at 9am. I will do the same at 9am california time. I am not going to review questions or look at my notes, well maybe a little after I answered the question. Then at night we will let t all ang out! Smile
Sounds like a plan, original!!!! I cannot wait for "the day"! SmileSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »