Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July-August-SEPT Group - fight4dream

Nice score Neurosinapsis!

I`m planning to take my first NBME by the end of July.
Can you give me an advice, which one is the easiest to start with?

thanks!

I`m doing GI from FA+MTB+UW today.

im planning for august to..imhaving difficulty with peads ..have began the kaplan book twice but never finished...plz suggest if MTB is enough for peads..or antother way i can do peads..bc peads is imp but its boring too..and that makes me go crazy
Hi guys!!Planning to give my exams in July
doing uw after doing kaplan books
can anyone tell me if it is necessary to do kaplan qbank as well to score high??
Hi Everybody, I am planning for 2nd half of August, start study from Feb with lots of short breaks , finished with kaplan notes once,some parts of UW . start 2nd read with notes, finished the Gyn 2nd time in last 3days . Planed to do UW along with it. I dont have MTB . if most of people find it very helpful then definitly i need it, Anybody have the link ? pl help.
I'm planning in August first week or if everything goes well, july last week.

Started UW two days ago - finished psych - now starting obgyn - read tru kaplan notes once - now doing retrospecitve study by questions - also when I m doing UW - i jot down answer points in FA - I combined FA of step1 and step 2 (helps clear some basic concepts) when doing UW
- plan to use this compiled FA notes in the last ten days fr revision.

I wanted to go thru MTB once too - everyone keeps saying its good. If someone has the link pass it on to me dr.prajakta.adsul

Today going to start obgyn - anyone wants to join?? I'll be giving it max three days..

very difficult to work and - do study --

Hi all,
glad that you are making progress....

Today is slow day for me, not be able to read, but will do UW of Hepatology.

As for MTB link, there was a forum member "Olanzepine", who claimed to have a link, but then he posted a message saying that the link contained only half of the book...
If you are not planning to buy a book, then it might be worth of asking him a link, you`ll read at least half....

I actually ended up with buying the book itself.

I`ll be giving my first NBME by the end of this month, once done with UW.
Do you guys have any suggestion, which NBME should I do first?

thanks

Thankyou for starting this group. I am planning to take the exam in july. I am doing uworld and kaplan simultaneously. Started 2 weeks ago. Goodluck to all
Hi guys,
I was wondering what are your average scores in UW so far?
I know everybody is using it as a learning tool, but you probably pay attention to the scores as well.
I have only done 400 mcq subjectwise and yet can`t exceed 60%. I am kind of worried about it...

Since I`m taking an exam in July, I`d like to know where I stand before taking NBMEs.
Can anyone tell me his/her average UW score and if you have any suggestions for me.

Thanks a lot eveybody!r
i also wanna do 50 UW qs/day in June....random mode...have done kap LNs once except few topics in surg, psych...
have finished MTB once....
will revise targets at June end....

neverstop4life@gmail dot com
hi, ive been studying for 3 months now. i thought i was doing well until i took the nbme and just passed. i was really dissappointed . i usually get about 55 to 60% on the uworld qs. but i think the pathophysiology really hard for me. neway, i started studying again. im doing internal medicine right now and redoing the Uworld qs. If ne1 has some advice for me, ill def appreciate it thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »