Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam experience - abc123
i took the exam 2days ago and it was veryvery difficult, it had no comparison to what ever i did in the practice tests. i don't have a clue what to expect as i didn't even do step 1, the one or two questions i remebered i got them wrong. don't know what to do except wait patiently.

errr...thanks for the negativity. it doesn't really help anyone.
Most people feel that way just after the exam. However if your assessement before the exam with the practice test are fine, you will be safe. And you better start step 1 you don't have enough time if you going to try 2006 match.
Agree with Isa.
I had the same exp w/ s-1, but at the end I™ve scored just 3-4 points below the nbme.
Each exam is different, not just in the tested subjects, but also in the level of the qs. At the end they count that level & score it fair. If you had fair score on the nbme & didn™t give up during the exam you™ll be fine!
Wish you all the best & God bless you abc123!

Could you please tell us about the 1 or 2 queations that you got wrong?!! Smile
i hope u pass this dam exam, i know ur feeling now, anyway how long u prepaired for the exam and what r ur scores in the tests that u did before the exam ???????????
Hi abc123
Calm down buddy,u'll do fine.When I took my step 1 i thought the same way,even i planned my life as if i have failed the exam.I didn't have even 1% chances that i'll pass,but i passed.Sometimes u feel that way,but its okay,after couple days u'll be okay.Start preparing for step 1 and start doing some exercise going to gym or walking,it will help u alot.
Good Luck
hey abc. Chill out. You will get a good score if you had good score in nbme
Dear Isa, mdfriend, abas, verysmartgirl, asekra2001,

I thank you all from the very bottom of my heart, especially Isa and verysmartgirl. It was a temporary feeling I guess. Now I am like I did my best under the circumstances and lets hope for the best. But I really really thank you guys.

revo - thanks for the advice and in future don't try to give any advise to any one. I feel sorry for your girlfriend/boyfriend. I pray to God you are not the same with the patients. Try to learn and understand all that you study for your exams and try to implement it too with your patients and in your life. But thanks for the advise to some one who is a bit down and lastly don't try to give any such advise to any one. you are really not helping the situation , hope you understand. Why I am trying to say this at length is there might be a situation where a person might seek some advise and unfortunately the advise from a person like you might be the only one advise and for some unfortunate reasons if good chaps like Isa, verysmart girl etc are not around, you could really screw up some body life.

thanks again every one good luck to you all.
Sorry to say that if womeone life's is dependent on someone's advise, over the internet from God knows where and with what kind of upbringing and social fabric, that person's life is already screwed up. Smile

Thank God you are not one of them! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »