Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taliban wants money to 'combat' terrorism! - pakifucker
Taliban appeals for international funding to ˜combat™ terrorism
A Taliban spokesman said in an emotional appeal today, we the Pakistanis are the worst ˜victims™ of terrorism. Our constant battle against terrorism is largely underappreciated and as a result we are running out of funds. We therefore appeal to the international community to pledge more money to help our noble cause, so that we can open more camps all across Pakistan to train people so that they can fight ˜against™ terrorism! Terrorism is a global menace, Pakistan is the worst ˜sufferer™ of it and we are determined to continue our battle against it to restore ˜peace™ in Pakistan! It is a very tragic state of affairs that America & the west in general are skeptical about our intents in thinking we will use that money to train terrorists! How can we open more training camps to fight against terrorism if we do not get American money? Please try to understand! Donate generously to Taliban to combat terrorism, donate to Pakistan if you believe in democratic values and ˜peace™! Peace be upon all donors!!
Pakistan is the worst sufferer of terrorism, just as mosquito is worst sufferer of malaria!
You have been so much muddied in the dirt of ignominy that gives me the insinuation that you have regressed into a nonchalant and intransigent infant. BTW why are you reluctant to post here with your other facsimile Ids like Bharatch*d or smellyindian... ? You know I have already exposed you, don™t you?
My only other IDs are 'samomcos' and 'scorpio4match'; now I can confess that! I used those IDs to get help from Pakistani friends, particularly 'hijabi sisters' because I pretended to be one!
(NB: Just to create confusion, now I'll log in as 'scorpio4match' and 'samomcos' and start abusing my other ID, which is 'Pakif**ker'! Just watch out)
Ah yes..like all hindus you are a persistent as*hole. I feel for you man. Having you're mother's whore house put out of business because of the recent terror scares. You must need double the amount of anal desensitizing lube these days. That must really be cutting into the profits.

Well...good luck man. I hope your sisters aren't ABUSED too much by the dalits.

haha...gandu gopal varma
And lets not forget some real life aliases, just to jog our viewer's memory

You aka Bharwa Prasad

your mother Randi Devi

your father...well this is a dilemma...all the neighborhood pigs are in contention.

your sister...bharatchoot

haha..fuking low-life. Govinda ki najayez aulad.
heheheeee

funny. Just off the top of my head, i can think of a few

Chutya Kapoor
Lora lal
Gand ka baal thakaray

These indian chutyas..filthy disgusting cow excreta ingesting suarrs.

well all of u guys , are so nasty, man it put hitler to shame

India ,pakistan ,china are the dirtiest countries in the world ,no different from Afghanistan,Only diff Indians are non violent and dont behead,paki do that to all infidel ,viz christian and Hindus,jews

one one hand we have the uneducated Taliban who fight to kill infidel in the name of allah

and here we educated faisal shazads types ,trying to fight each other

in both India and pakistan , there is no rule of law, majority idiots rule in these countries and make minorities suffers
BC and HF are upset because they are outside their natural habitat. Once they get inside the pig's intestine through the door they came out, they will feel perfectly alright! Therefore, no offence taken! Besides who needs a conversation with porcine tapeworm anyway?
Your obsession with pigs is truly a touching tribute to your undying love for your family of syphilitic sex workers.

You remind me of that kid in Slumdog millionaire who jumps into the shit to get Amitabh's autograph. The only difference is you jumped in the shit and felt so much at home you decided to spend your life there.

I think you need to kidnap some children to make beggars/prostitutes out of them. So don't waste your time here...your country needs you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »