Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhumdullilah its 244/99 - neemhakeem
Wow mashallah excellent score....Many congratulations...Allah pays off the hard work...& make ur path for residency easy......also i wanted to know... if doing nbme offline be enough...?? if yes.. how do we interpret it...? & if shud do online.... wht forms do we take...? thanx..
thanks drspirit.i would advice you to do NBME online if possible and do as many as you can.but if you can not do them all, do atleast 2. i have no idea how to calculate score for offline nbme's.
good luck
thanx yaa...
mashAllah great score i must say.congratulations.
superb!!
I guess u are all set to apply this year..
the score is awesome!!!
and even great to hear about your passion to medicine...and to fulfill your dreams of your father...
I try to do my best but it seems never ending.
How many hours were u able to put in to study each day with the kids?did u study on weekends too?...what was your schedule like?
4 revision..thats great!!
I agree with u regarding the consistency but it sure is hard studying as a mom...
but being a mom makes you more determined to do better and stories like yours keeps u going...
thanks allergy>> good luck to you too
thanks tmo20>>> so nice of you to say those encouraging words. i managed to study atleast 10 hours each day sometimes more. my kids ar with my mother so i had all the time to study. i studied on weekends too ,sometimes taking a break in between for a day to relax.
best of luck for your exam.
Congratulations. How would u compare UW assesment with the real exam? Thanks
thanks stephigh.exam q's are a mix of uworld,nbme and some easy ones too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »