Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read this if u can't afford to take chances in - accurate777
If you are one of those guys who cannot afford to take chances with CS as you want to have a guaranteed pass within shortest duration of preparation, then my BEHAVIOR MODIFYING TECHNIQUE can do wonders for you.
Not only it ensures 100% of data gathering but by its mere usage , you convey to the standardized patient how well prepared you are and it would be your clever way of telling that whatever mistakes you are making( unavoidable ones) deserve to be overlooked as you are so well informed and organized.
Also the moment you will utter the beautiful statements that I have prepared for empathy and information sharing, the Standardized Patient would understand what you are capable of and he/ She will grade you super high on all the components.
I have prepared a 30 point checklist as a guide to ensure that you score nothing less than a star on CIS.
I had to devise a brand new technique for writing patient note as with newer and stricter guidelines USMLE is following that I have deduced from the score reports of my students. This ensure that all the requirements set by USMLE are satisfied using the technique.
Do not take chances with your application; if you want to apply by September 2010and want a good number of interviews, guaranteed pass(preferably with star performance) is a must. Contact me for my new rapid 13 session course that will ensure that you are absolutely safe in this unpredictable exam.
Contact me at my skype id accurate777, or email me at ondansatron2009
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »