Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
illinois state license and number of attempts - mastercs
Hi guys I have a problem for the illinois state lisence, i have more than 5 attempts .... i dont know what to do.... how to apply input is appriciated
did u matched there?

there were a thread abt illi license...google or look it up here on this forum. gl
did you match in Illinois with over 5 attempts on the same exam? Or are you just planning on applying this year...
wolverine, actually am finishing my residency n going for a job... there.... do u have any idea about what to do for this problem
If you got a temporary license, you shouldn't have a problem getting a permanent license...rules are the same...they wouldn't issue a temporary license if they had a problem with the 5 attempts
no wolverine....am doing residency in other state now moving to illinois
hi,mastercs.
congrats,as ur going to finish ur residency .can, ihave ur email id .ineed some information from u. iwill be very thank ful to u. or else u can mail e on my id ---rsrreddy123.
thanks in advance.

ucan go ahead as for the information i have ur accepted for illinois state ilcense.
The best place to look for information regarding attempts is the source look here
www.fsmb.org it is the federation and it has all states listed and licensing requirements.
No training license is different. You still can get training or educational license even if you have multiple attempts but the case is different for full license. My advise is to apply to different state.,
Not true, if you have too many attempts you will not even get a temp license. If you have more than 5 fails on step 1, step 2 CK, CS and Step 3 combined you will not get a temp or permanent license.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »