Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H1B premium processing - neelusmle
and it has been clearly given that we need original notice of action i.e., I 797.. how about that? Please clarify
Hi Dhoom I am in similar situation. My H1B was approved on 4th June and my attorney is still waiting for approval documents. I have booked and cancelled appointment with embassy in London due to delay. I was told by them that one can go for stamping with copy of the approved documents but it may not be the case with all embassy's so better check with your local embassy. It is frustrating to have this last min tension especially when one has to relocate and orientation is on 22nd June. Lets hope to get documents on Monday.
Cheers
Thanks Madhudan.... Even I had to cancel my appointment.. it is indeed stressful... Lets hope for the best...
Cheers :-)
Hi Dhoom,

Have you heard any thing about H1B document?? I mailed USCIS california they replied that they have resent the document to the address in their records. Still waiting I hav appointment again on 16th. Hoping to get it by tomarrow.
Hi madhudan
I have got the document from my attorney thru email. But my embassy needs original. so waiting for the document to arrive by post. Hope urs comes soon. But be aware of when to cancel ur appointment in advance if required.
Good luck
madhudan and dhoom,

How many times can you cancel your appointment with the consulate without your receipt getting deactivated?? just once right?
yes... only once... so cannot book any other tentative date til u get the exact possible date Sad
its always safe to carry original H1b documents to the embassy for visa interview
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »