Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peep..peep...peep...peep...... - pakifucker
Clinical Scenario: A Pakistani resident enters the ICU and all the patients go into cardiac arrest simultaneously! Do you want that to happen on your first on call? Hell! No!!! Why such things happen and how to avoid this?

The very moment a Pakistani in hijab or a beard or both walks in, doesn't matter which gender he/she is, male,female,shemale or samomcos, the very first thought that will cross anybody's mind is, hell! When it's going to explode? And he goes into arrest!! Peep-peep-peep-peep...., nurse rushes in etc...............familiar stuff!
Survival tip for such situation: Immediately after you enter the room, forget about introducing yourself; just shout out loud, ''NO BOMBS TODAY''!! Do not, I mean never ever say, ''peace be upon you''! The poor patient will be delusional about if he/she is attending his/her own funeral!!
good one.....
good one

is there any guy ,who can counter pakif intellectual jokes.If not just enjoy,even though some people dont like it.

what is samomcos??????????????? new gender ,or the effect of hallucinatory Gin drunk through ur eyes, its the latest fad to drink gin and vodka through eyes,its not a joke ,I am dead serious
Thanks for liking. 'Samomcos' is the new intersex type discovered by Pakistani scientists! When a man impersonates as a woman to gain favour, I mean any kind of favour including sexual, it is called 'samomcos'! Unique contribution of Pakistan to the world!

(NB: There was a Pakistani deceitful man with multiple IDs and most hateful ideology, but he used to log in as a female, very righteous and straight-talking etc with the nick of 'Samomcos'! People believed him!!!! One stupid born every second-that's what they say!!!!!)
Thats what happen when somebody worship monkey god,he becomes monkey.like all the monkies above
Please reject all these hateful hindu mokey god o sorry cow god ,what ever .Come to the path of love come to Jesus your saviour and you will be free of monkies,goats,cow ,dog sorry if I miss any god.

Haldol 10 mg IV for Psychosis
good racial joke,but plzz plzz change ur ID AS WELL, YOU SEEM good hearted person,this ID DOESNOT SUIT YOU.

Haldol 10 mg IV for Psychosis
Zyprexa 10 mg IM stat and then prn q hrly for each psychotic post on this forum.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »