Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillaah :) got my score - samomcos
MashAllah .....Mubrook sis gl for next step
congrats! great!
somomcos..

congratulations..awesome score
i am not too regular here but i see u regularly..
i truly believe that u reap what u put in..
ur score speaks of ur hardwork..commendable..enjoy
hey congrats...... amazing score..... really happy 4 u.....
congrats samomcos, this is an amazing score. and thanks for sharing ur experience and advices
Mashallah Tabaraka Allah! really Proud of you Samo Smile
keep it up! GL in your step3 & residency!
Wow great score sis, mashALLAH, so happy for you , all the luck for the match !! Smile
do you know (remember) how many questions you got it wrong each block during the test? thanks.
@joyyy25: Step1 is very very important to be able to even comprehend the stuff in step2, and there are a lot of Qs and concepts based on step1, but i found both of them equally challenging. I took a very long time to prep for step1 wit ts of breaks for family issues, sheer laziness n CS prep. I think it' best to maintain a tempo and whe ur NBME scores are god, u shud take the test. Once ur done with step1, start CK asap and like i did, u can complete within 3.5-4 months. I took 4 mnths but i also did absoutely nothing for 15 days in between. My point is that u can manage to take all steps in the span of a year even if it's been long since u were in school.

@emi: i posted the link to my exam experience too. I dunno how many i got wrong, but marked 10-15 Qs in each block whe i was not a 100% sure of the answer.

take care everyone and thanks again.. i love this forum. Smile
@joyyy25: Step1 is very very important to be able to even comprehend the stuff in step2, and there are a lot of Qs and concepts based on step1, but i found both of them equally challenging. I took a very long time to prep for step1 wit ts of breaks for family issues, sheer laziness n CS prep. I think it' best to maintain a tempo and whe ur NBME scores are god, u shud take the test. Once ur done with step1, start CK asap and like i did, u can complete within 3.5-4 months. I took 4 mnths but i also did absoutely nothing for 15 days in between. My point is that u can manage to take all steps in the span of a year even if it's been long since u were in school.

@emi: i posted the link to my exam experience too. I dunno how many i got wrong, but marked 10-15 Qs in each block whe i was not a 100% sure of the answer.

take care everyone and thanks again.. i love this forum. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »