Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alhamdulillaah :) got my score - samomcos
Congrats!
Can u share ur study plan with us and any advice?
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U REALLY deserve this score
WOW...CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!
GREAT SCORE.............really happy for u....u deserve it.
big fan of urs...follwing u foim step1 ....me still stuck there.
how much time did u spent on step1??
i need some advice........i jus don't knoe how 2 improve my score.trying hard.getting round 75% max...plz help.i knoe i am lacking something but can't figure it out.
Hi dep dearie: u're one my role models Smile May God bless u with a surg residency of your choice.

@born2suffer: first of all - change ur ID. lol! just kidding. I know the feeling of wasting one year - i did the same for step1. get an SP to help you be committed and motivated. I revved up finally when i took a date and my mom was coming over, so out of fear too Big Grin. anyway, i managed to get a 261 all thanks to God, and i was desperate to putdo that score for CK bcz ppl had told me the PDs want an upgoing slope not a downward incline, and was scared i didnt have enough time Smile

@somebody: Amen to your residency being a 'piece of cake' wish. It isnt easy Sad . I'm desperate for a radiology program, but it's very very difficult, my next choice is IM. Yeah, i did use the uptodate website, borrowed an ID n Password from my aunt; found it useful to clarify management of confusing things like PE, but it wasnt like the mainstay of my study, just a supplement. Do confirm stuff from Kaplan, MTB is newer and doesnt have many mistakes. Do chk AHA recommendations for endocarditis prophylaxis.

A good website for reference is : AHRQ.gov for screening guidelines. It was recommended to me by a brilliant forum member fexofenadine
hay samomcos.....i think u missed my earlier post....congrat once again.....need some advice...have only 2 months to do CK.....whats do u recommend? coming from a pro like usrelf mashallah....what shud i mainly foucs on and defintaley not go without to the exam!....thnx so much..JK Smile
thanks sammu for answering to my post...Smile
samomcos, you are my hero! Smile)

congrats!!!
Samooooooooo..........CONGRATS.....i m frm step 1 forum
We r missin u sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish u the best of luck in u r future match...

Congrats on your great score!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »