Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying - fight4dream
anybody haveing Attention deficit while studying...?
how can we control ADD while prep ck?
i hardly sit for studies for 15 mins continously...then i get up frm studies chair...go to watching TV,eating etc....
any tips guys for increasing sitting capacity for ck studies...?
same here... i thought this was my problem only... i never had this problem when i was studying for my medical school exams or school even... i think it has to do something with mle...i keep on changing my date by one or two days hoping that the extra time will help me study but in the end i end up wasting the new time...

i think the best solution to this is find a study partner... as when u are studying with someone u are less likely to get up in the middle.. u have a goal and u finish it with them... so best luck
Ooh man, that's a relief, I thought I was the only one feeling like this, it's kind of annoying when this happens. Lately what I'm doing is studying at the library, at least keeps me off some distractions.
problem is the place where i am prepg ck, there is neither SP nor library....
get a study partner will make u sit forever.
guys...i am having the same problem...i have cancelled my exam twice now,every time ,the day before the exam hoping i would study for a week more,but still not reaching anywhere...really frustrated
Hi , acyclovir99 is right. The only reason i sat down n studied howmuchever i did was bcz of my SP on skype.
friends,

please welcome me to join the wagon of ADHD.

When I start to hit the CK books,I somehow end up in the Novels.Believe me,I really don't know why thats happening to me all the time.

And when I start to use UW Q bank,I don't know who diverts me away from the Qbank to USMLE Forum,twitter,new york times,sports news,politics[I hated this topic all my life except before my exams!],sleep,even looking at the sky.

every thing seems to be sweet and pleasant other than study.

please friends, do something to save me from going downhill!
can we keep ourselves motivated? we can join the skype.if anyone interested pls add me to the skype list.
osteosarcoma...what's u r skype id?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »