Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after failed: poor english pronunciation..i passed - isaksen
I failed first time because SPOKEN ENGLISH PROFICIENCY(the other components excellent performance) and this time I PASSED. I FEEL SO SO HAPPY FOR THAT THAT I would like to share my experience with all of you.
I took after 5 months and I took english classes and I have a CD WITH well pronounce history talking for the test:I read USMLEWORLD(AT LEAST 3 times), a little bit from First aid and I was practicing with american people to trying to pronounce better.
Any question folks feel free to ask
Your buddy,
Dr Happy
Where did you by that CD with well pronounce...?
Congrats, when and where you did your test??
Oh, one more question, when you got your results??
thanks,
philly
Hi, isaksen, congrats on your pass.

Can you please let me if you can share your CD with me? I have pronounciation problem too.

Please let me know. My email address is matthew.tuscon

thanks
Hey folks, I took the test on Philly and I was shocked when I receive my results in less than 6 weeks, but really happy happy because my agony finally ended. You know when English is not your first language...You can fail..But this time I felt more confident because my pronunciation improve a lot with the PRONUNCIATION CD.

This time all my patients understand me very well( the first time at least 3 patients told me: SORRY DOCTOR, BUT I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND YOU, ...that finally give me a failed report ) and I feel so good with that I performed more trustable that my first time and all patients realized that..... and I remember one lady asking me why I told her THAT diagnosis, and I told me: Well ma am You told me that You have this, this and this, and also When I asked you about THIS, you describe to me....So, according to that I am considering a couple of posibilities. You have this positive findings: BLAbla bla

So, the gold rule is that You MUST DIGEST all information from patients...IF NOT: they are going to start picking you with a lot of questions to know if you understand them or they are start to repeat all your questions but with differents words to try to test you if you understnad them(IF THEY REALIZE THAT YOU DON'T SPEAK OR PRONOUNCE GOOD. So, my advice for all of you guys is that BE PREPARE FOR THE pronunciation, entonation. THIS IS, OBVIOUSLY FOR PEOPLE, that have some other language( different from English) as their firs language.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask
Your buddy

Dr. Happy
(happyhappy@happpy.com)
Practising your English by speaking with Americans; does anyone else get the irony?
Dear doctor:
English is not my first language, and I dont know where is the irony....
Please be careful what are you writing please

Take care
hi, isaksen, congrats again, but you have not answered my question. can you share with me your nice CD, please? i had the same problems as you. honestly, i have failed twice. well, just let me know if you want to help. thanks
What is the name of that CD you learn the pronountiation, because I will try to find and buy it? Could you please give me this information?
thanks,
Send me an email to Isakhollar

Take care buddy

Dr. Happy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »