Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you God/csevideo PASSSSED! - monocyte21
i AM SO RELEIVED I pASSED,
I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE ALL I DID WAS CSEVIDEO FOR 3.5 WEEKS AND WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WERE SAYING OH YOU MUST DO FA OR UW I STARTED TO REALLY FREAK OUT because i didnt use those, so like cardio 80 said, only by the grace of God I passed.

you gotta use csevidoe, its a must, I am so happy, it was relatively painless and i feel great!

thank you forum for your support and good luck to everyone
if you ahve any questions let me know i will be happy to answer
I took my test 13 May in houston texas and wait yet.wait wait.anxiousty!!!
the result are out kinda early, you still have another ten minutes till they are suppose to come out, dont worry maybe you will get in a few min witha pass

i will pray for you that you get it and pass!
thank you my friend.
i hit higher performance in each section. im so excited i cant sti still!

please if you needhelp let me know, im hapy tohelp this exam should not kill you.
congrats monocyte21..i am also watching cse video..did you buy them or downloaded those..i have the downloaded ones(2009)..will they work?
how do you get the cse videos. can anybody plz post a link. have exam in july.plz help
hi

send me an email and i can tell you if they are the same
blewize99

teh link for csevideo is on the left of this page under uw the brown and yellow ad its says csevideo
can u pls send me the videos
usmle100

i m new here..so only videos r enough?
all i know is that the 2009 videos are outdated, they redid all their videos after there were some complaints on the lighting and audio

i used the new version and thats all i used, i tried to download them a million times and all it did was crash my computer. good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »