Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you God/csevideo PASSSSED! - monocyte21
i dont reccomed the 2009 videos at all, i would make sure if your gonna use it to use the updated version, the old were not out of the fa or kap and they went over by like 10 min in each case and the new ones are directly from the fa and uw cases and they are 15 min or less,,,,, thats why i didnt have to use any of those books
congrats! where did you take the exam?
Congrats!
Does that mean the videos are enough or should I better take a look at first aid CS and subscribe to UW as well?
hi can you pls tell me how to get new cse video..you can mail me at docanu.r
hi

thank you Smile
csevideo is advertised on this site under uw on the left side
i studied for 3.5 weeks i orderd it for a month and then for another week last week so i could view while i was waiting for my results, for secuirty reasons. soem of the other students said they used it and it was all they needed so that waht i did, i will pull up their psot
i skimmed the fa i went over the fa cases with the videos, i did not use uw at all, i had an old kpa complex cases and briefly viewed that, b ut i found everything i needed in the program csevideo, i used alltheir notes and did the assessment exam like five times and scored super high in ice. i was confident about the pn after doing the assessment exam over and over. i did really well and highly recommed a memebership i saw some of the old vid they are not as good and for the cs i would not use them the new ones are identical to the cases int he fa so it was like doing two things at once. i also practed on my fiaqnce who is a lawyer and told me he wished they had such study material for the bar exam. anyway im at blewize99@aol if you need more help.
goodluck
CSEVIDEO is waste of time and money!!! most of physical exams are wrong! lung auscultation,babinski....I prefer reading FA
xana i haveno idea what your experience was, maybe you used old videos or Im just a genius, cause i did the exam exactly like the csevidoes and scored higher performcance in each section. my fiance brother is fourht year med student at ucla and he turned me on to csevideo, then i heard about it here, so i wasn't really surprised when i found out that i passed with a agreat score

im glad that is over for me and good luck to you and everyone working on this test
bump for eurogirl
i bought these videos last week just one set with 20bucks. i saw all 12cases in that set, n im very sorry to say that these videos r not good , not only the Hx taking the examination either in not good, n the lady doc who is in these videos she is talking like a ROBOt not a doctor.
n one more thing i wud like to add is that, she is asking a very inp. Qs while washing hands, "do u have another concern or (in some cases ) Qs Mr.xyz" what if pts ask "doc do u think i ve cancer" think about it that ull answer about such a life threatning condition while u r washing hands, such an unprofessional manner.

rest u can watch n see.

i will recommend if u guys want just try to see examination online. im posting here two websites dont watch them all but specific areas of examination like how to use otoscope for rinnie n weber, ophthalmoscope, heart n lung auscultation etc...

http://www.physicalexamvideo.com/Contents.html

usmle world's videos. i ve it in dvd but not in my pc.
i bought these videos last week just one set with 20bucks. i saw all 12cases in that set, n im very sorry to say that these videos r not good , not only the Hx taking the examination either in not good, n the lady doc who is in these videos she is talking like a ROBOt not a doctor.
n one more thing i wud like to add is that, she is asking a very inp. Qs while washing hands, "do u have another concern or (in some cases ) Qs Mr.xyz" what if pts ask "doc do u think i ve cancer" think about it that ull answer about such a life threatning condition while u r washing hands, such an unprofessional manner.

rest u can watch n see.

i will recommend if u guys want just try to see examination online. im posting here two websites dont watch them all but specific areas of examination like how to use otoscope for rinnie n weber, ophthalmoscope, heart n lung auscultation etc...

http://www.physicalexamvideo.com/Contents.html

usmle world's videos. i ve it in dvd but not in my pc.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »