Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you God/csevideo PASSSSED! - monocyte21
csevideos i got from forum on left of this page near usmle world message
did you study alone or in group? Does I really need looking for live partner? Could you respond please as soon as you can. Tnks
in the other psot i wasnt talking about csevideo, i was talking about some site that had all google ads and soem pe videos

for me, im glad i used it it worked i passed and it helpedme to see what to expect int he real exam ithought hte doctor did her job perfectly, i found each case to be exactly focused on hx and pe, some peoepl wathc old videos, ididnt use those, but these i ordered online for amonth and they are new ones.

as far as a study partner live, i used an imaginary partner for hx and pe, i wouldplay the vidoe in csevideo watch it and then make beleive there was someone there and try to do everythign she did and that worked.

ii study better alone so i was not crazy about getting a live partner.

good luck
i recently orderd the monthly platinum package and i think this is amazing i never seen anything like it, this is my second attempt and these videos crak me up they are identical to what is the real exam wow.
thank monocyte for telling us about csevideo!!!and good luck on ck
bump
here it si

the real monocyte
another name drjino/dr hage stole
CSEVIDEOS ARE A BAD SOURCE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT....ITS NO SECRET
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE NOSE AS LONG AS A TELEPHONE WIRE

DR JINO DR HAGE IS MONOCYTE1 MEDSTUDENT99 DR WANG DR HONG DR WHITE JACKIE66 MOHMAD76 PORTIS GIKEI PATEL SUREGON 89 ARUBENSTEIN DR WHITE67, AND MORE LIKE A 100 MORE CHRISSYWANG
HE STOLE THE NAME FROM ANOTHER STUDENT

IN HIS MIND EVERYBODY IS
MD_CS
STEP2FMG
STEP2NET
CSEVIDEO
DRWOLF
HE SAID TO ME IF I DONT HIRE HIM HE LIVES NEXT DOOR TO A VOODO MASTER THEN SAID TO ME
HOW IS YOUR MOM

THEN SAID I CONTROL THE FORUM HAVE YOU NOTICED

MY HAND TO GOD HE SAID THIS TO ME
NOW IAM DONE WITH STEP 1 FROM LAST WEEK AND HAVE FREE TIME TO WARN EVERYONE

HE WILL PUT VOODO ON YOU AND YOUR MOTHER IF YOU CALL HIM AND DONT HIRE HIM

HE DID IT TO ME

READ THE OTHER POSTS YOU WILL SEE
HE TOLDA STUDENT MEDSTUDENT777 THAT HE WILLL FAIL ALL OF HIS EXAM AND HE SHOULD KILL HIMSELF ANO ONE HAS HEARD FROM THEM SINCE

THIS STUDENT HIREDHIM PAID A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS AND DRJINO DR HAGE DISAPPEAR HE COME TO THE FORUM LOOKING FOR HIM ADN THIS IS WHAT HE SAY TO HIM TO KILL HIMSLEF

IF YOU SAY SOEMTHING AGAINST HIM OR FOR ANOTHER TUTOR OR PROGRAM HE THREATENS YOU LIFE AND YOUR CAREER

STAY AWAY FROM DR JINO DRHAGE Smile
bump
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »