Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know what to do !!! - shonkhochil
Exam is in July 15...
NBME 05 & 06 online three digit score 196 & 204...
I am not sure what to do...when the clock keeps ticking for some reason I can't conc on the question.. I think I will apply a new approach to this exam...
On the first exam couple of subject I got stars , unfortunately in the second exam the same subject I scored the lowest !
I have no idea how to solve this problem..
But I have a plan :p
Guys if anyone of this forum had this sorts of problem please share the experience...would be a great help & for sure I am going to take a couple of more weeks for this exam...
frst gettin stars and then gettin the least scores.. is tht possible?? Sad whts ur plan?? plz let me know.. am readin first aid for the 3rd time...will take my next nbme next weekend....tired of studying...
I am also confused too...
some people told me that the subject NBME shows you are weak work on those to improve the score...but If two NBME show two different kind of weakness with almost the same score that means there is definitely something wrong..
I believe I have huge problem the get the right answer in 1 min...I have to work on that...
and the plan is that I will keep reading & will taking NBME's in every 15 days...the day I will get a score I will take one more in the next day & if the score remains the same I will schedule & take the exam in that week...
no time fixing before...all sorts of tension and pressure rise is killing me from inside & I can't read freely...so I would rather not pick a date..keep working & taking NBME's...
Let's see how it works...beside I should take more 4 block of questions in a row...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »