Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any doing kaplan qbank online?? - sam7860
I'm doin it and find it kind of tough.. any 1 else feel the same way..I already did uworld and didnt find it as bad..grrrrrrrrrrrr exam in september..
no 1??
hey,,relux,,i hav the same feeling ,,,,when i strt doing on may,,,,i think the q bank is easy,,but the 1st presentation is tough,,,they present lik this,,,,so dont panic,,,,i hav the subcri still i m just review it along with subject,,,,now find it ok....
Hi Sam7860,
I am doing the Qbank plus online. I am following Kaplan's advice on how to use the Q bank. I finish a subject, eg micro and I create 50 or 10 block questions (depending on the time of the day) and I review the tests when I am done.
What I like most about it is that the explanations have references to pages in FA (from 2008 edition to 2010) and Med essentials so I can go back to both and see what I missed or reinforce what I already know.
That being said, I am flunking the tests as well but better now at home than at the prometric center on the exam day
im doing kaplan q bank too some subjects r tough keep on revising with ur notes its working for me this way
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »