Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How I passed CS? - cardiofellow
Hello Fellow Docs,

While I was studying for step 2 cs I found this website. Its a must if you want a guaranteed pass. Very cheap and not time consuming. Helps you from A-Z. All my friends used it and thanks to god they have passed. Check it out, it might fit your style of studying. Good luck and have a good day! Hope all match successfully for 2011.

http://www.oscehome.com/?hop=aaaclick1

Below is what it said in the website.

Its called Integrated Focused Clinical & Communication Skills Systematic Approach For Clinical Patient It has many Interviews & OSCE Exams. When I went into the exam I had a lot of confidence.

The length of the OSCE station is generally 5-20 minutes. You will perform a medical encounter with a standardized patient (SP) just like a real medical encounter. In some OSCE exams, an examiner (a physician) will be present during these encounters to assess your clinical skills and communication skills based on a standard checklist. Other OSCE Examiners use videotaping the entire encounter to be assessed by more than one examiner later. A nurse may also be present in management stations to receive management orders from you and inform you about the progress.

In order to prepare yourself for clinical placements like clerkships, internships, and residencies as well as OSCEs exams, you have to train yourself in four aspects:

Clinically oriented medical knowledge about common diseases and life threatening rare diseases.
Master communication skills specific to healthcare professional setting. This is to assure good data gathering from the patient, build rapport, facilitate compliance, and good time efficient management of the interveiw.
Perform physical examinations and other clinical skills.
Acquire the clinical decision making skills.

The OSCEhome online clinical skills and communication skills OSCE exam preparation membership course is designed to address these four aspects.

It consists of lessons with downloadable printable files, online presentations, and videos. Participants will be free to take the lessons in any sequence they like and over what ever time they need. We made this online course flexible because different candidates need different ways to learn and takes them variable amount of time.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »