Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To applicantguide, OTHERS,very urgent LOR QUEST - ineedresidency
imagination - 07/11/10 20:10

ineedresidency--

i guess i understood u correctly to mention the following,,

I guess u have a waived LOR in a sealed envolop with u- just add cover letter to the outside of that envelop- enclose it in another envelop and send.

If u have (Officially ) waived lor- but it is in open envelop- add cover letter n lor in a single envelp and send.

Hope this helps,
Good Luck
Imagination!

ineedresidency - 07/11/10 20:44

IMAGINATION
THANKS FOR QUICK RESONSE
YOU R RIGHT , I HAVE THE WAIVED LOR IN A SEALED ENVELOP,
MY LOR WRITER TOLD ME THAT HE SEND THE LETTER TO ERAS IN A FEDEX ENVELOP WHICH CONTAINS THE COVER LETTER AND DSF AND THE LOR IN A SEALED ENVELOP. AND THE COVER LETTER AND DSF ARE OUTSIDE THE SEALED ENVELOP

I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT IF IT IS OK OR NOT, BECAUSE I HAVE WAIVED THE RIGHT TO SEE THIS LETTER, I DONT WANT TO TAKE ANY RISK.
Your worry is reasonable. I do not think the person really wrote a good one for you, otherwise why he did not let you take a look? He may not trust you enough.
Oh GEEZ!!!!

Oksend the Fedex envelope as you prepared already..I did not understand what you wrote last nite may be I am not familiar with how to send it, because my school does that for us. However you got great response from imagination. Now just do it

Once you waieve the letter, why would you worry that he may not written good letter for you? You trusted him in the first place to ask a LOR. Yeah, some writers unofficially may show you what they wrote but, c™mmon guys, we need to trust people whom we are dealing as welljus because they done tshow the letter it does not mean they wrote something bad about you..

Just send it..good luck
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have dotted the i™s and crossed the t™s then you may do whatever you please!

If you have waived a letter, then you should give cover letter and dsf and envelop to the letter writer and he will put everything in that envelop and mail it.
can anybody please tell me what does waiving a letter exactly means??
thanks.
1. lor in a sealed envelope and the sealed envelope, dsf and cover letter in other envelope
2. lor, dsf and cover letter all in one sealed envelope

both are fine and accepted by eras and documented as 'you have waived your right to see the letter" if that is what is ticked in the cover letter. i know this because last year 2 different professors send my letters in these two different ways and i was worried... but i called eras to confirm it then and they said it was ok
thanks tiny for your reply, now i feel better
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »