Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need advice to take review course - shilpa100
hi,can anybody advice me which review course is best? falcon or kaplan or any other? i want to do anything to get 99 !
med students overall think kap is the best- falcon has goljan but he is over rated
“If You Do Not PASS, You DO NOT PAY…” Program
WHERE ‘YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS…….’

Welcome Prospective US Medical Licensee:

We invite you to this REMARKABLE new and INNOVATIVE “didactic experience of a lifetime...” through the cutting-edge delivery of Medical Education in a manner that is heretofore only been talked about in FUTURIST SCIENCE FICTION books.

No longer are you confined to DRY, INANE (INSANE(!), ONE-WAY lecture delivery systems, but instead, through the vast storage expanses of cloud computing, podcasting and the other new and never-ending wonders of the Web,... you will immediately commence to interact with Ivy League medical instructors efficiently, comprehensively, and most importantly, on an INDIVIDUALIZED, PERSONALIZED BASIS , i.e., on a CASE-BY-CASE basis—just as you work-up individual cases in Medicine…

Thus we manage your INDIVIDUAL, specific problems and successes...through logical, deductive reasoning and case-based discussion vs the cold, callous, and SUPREMELY OBSELETE, ROTE memorization-methods that the BIG NAME firms offer.

Contact us on an EMERGENCY BASIS for information on our $13.75K/USMLE Step ($2000 discount expires SEPT 30!), program, and immediately begin to avail of our 22nd century system of educational delivery with a “100%- If you do not PASS, you do not PAY Guarantee”—that GUARANTEES you will be on your path to a rewarding career as a PERMANENTLY LICENSED PHYSICIAN in the USA:

Long Island NY-based Online Program

Phone US ON AN EMERGENCY BASIS: 24-Hours a DAY at our Information LineTongueHONE# SIX FOUR ONE SEVEN ONE FIVE THIRTY NINE HUNDRED EXTENSION eight three three seven six eight
if you want to do anything to get 99, then dont waste your time and your money on review courses.

Get Kaplan lecture notes and their videos and watch them at home or at a library close by home.
Get pathoma text and video - or maybe even goljan RR.
Subscribe to USMLE UW qbank, maybe even kaplan and usmle rx (the more questions the better).

Kaplan lecture notes and pathoma will solidify your concepts and the qbanks will consolidate your memory!

oh and i forgot the main key text = First Aid ofcourse!
hi alicia.....if i only do FA 2 or more times and then UW qbank....is it sufficenent for 230 plus score?....i am in 2nd semester right now .....i bought both kaplan LN and FA.....but honestly...i find kaplan kinda too much....feel overwhelmed....so many never ending books...feel...it ( kaplan LN + videos) cannot be completed.

Please read this article. It takes 2 minutes and is along the lines of what Alicia.usmle has posted.keeping prep simple and focused

Best step 1 prep resources

http://www.USMLE.com/blog/study-resource...part-three

The three mistakes to avoid while studying first aid

http://www.USMLE.com/blog/three-biggest-...mle-step-1

Good luck

thanks rg3.....still would like to hear more from alicia.
hey rg3.....wooohooo...i liked the link....it has the same resources i want to try....FA, nbme and uw.
thanks rg3...thanks again.....liked 2nd link too....i am doing the same mistake....reading it instead of memorizing.....need to think about it.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »