Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help regarding ecfmg....URGENT please - bama
i applied for step 1 on 15 april 2010 and took the eligiobility priod of june-july-august Thanks to my university i got my degree on 15th june and get it attested and other documents i.e form 186 by princiapla/dean and all documents i.e 186,187,344,345 and degerr were sent to ecfmg on 22june and ECFMG recieved it 29th june....from 29th june till today in my OASIS my certificate of identification 186 processing status is in process....so i called them today acquiring about application status and they told me they will take another week to process it and also they havent started to process the applications reaching their office on 29th june. anyhow just before i retire and jump into bed i checked my email and have an email in my inbox from ECFMG regading deficinet certification of identification form stating sign of my dean didnt match with the ones with ECFMG record
so now my query is as my triad is of june-july-august and my application hasnt completed yet so will i have to extend my triad by giving another 50 dollars or it will be extended/proceeded to the the next eligibilty period once my application will be completed automatically?and also if i override my this application and agian fill both the online part and documents part again will it cost me or they will use the fees i have already submitted ?
please help me in this regard....u can email to me as well iqbal.usman@ymail.com
ill be grateful to everyone to u
thanks in anticipation....
They will reject your application for Step1 due to incomplete certification and your funds will remain in your account to use when applying again. You will not losse your money or need to pay more.
Thanks elpida! God bless you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »