Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to share my experience - laurier
hi ,

i passed yesterday CK, i can say it's an easy exam, much more esier than canadian exam, for those who are applying to pass both exams, if someone study study seriousely and regularly he can get esily a good score,

the questions aren't as long as i heard in this forum, they have same length like NBME question, even the style of questions are the same as NBME,

i prepare for this exam in 3 months, with 8-10hours per day the last month, it was very tiring for me but i didn't have choice, i already passed canadian exam 5months later so this helped me in some area,

i did UW 2 months, one time got 65%, then SA and got 63%, th equestion of UW are pretty hard.
i did NBME 4 NBME 3 offline and got 80% correct answers, i recognized 1 or 2 questions from NBME in my exam,

i did one time Kaplan notes, and didn't have time to finish first aid,
the last week i reviewed UW notes,

in my exam there were questions about pathophisilogy, more than i expected, like why you have hypocalcemia iin acute pancreatitis, how this drug or that toxin worsks...

no i'm done with my exam, inchallah i will have a good score,
now i dont know if i have to take step 1 or 3 or even CS? what would be better for me?

if you have any questions about the exam, i can help,

good luck for all of you, remember the exam is easy and simple, the questions are clear, you just need to be on your feet that day, because you need constant concentration throughout the day,

GL
A BIG CONGRATS ON COMPLETING UR XAM.GOOD LUCK.
hai laurier
how did u correlate ur offline nbme,imean did u check with the key we had?
yea really a big congratssss... biggest thing is to get it over...
u can give s1 or cs anything u wish ... step 3 can b given only after u r done wth all other steps n certifed....
goodluck wth ur resultss n thanks 4 sharing ur experience..

n can u pls mail me nbme 3 & 4 offline..??along with the corrected answer key on sachdev.sweety

thanks in advance.. n god bless us all....... !!!!!!!!
@ gunny: actually i didn't correlate my offline nbme, didn't know how to do it, i just answered to 41 questions correctly, i didn't have any key,
@ 2ckjuly: check your email
thank u laurier.
@LAURIER,congrats and best wishes. please can u do me a favour and send nbme 3 and 4 to me .email address is oliveroonline.thanks alot
first ,i hope you pass the exam with 99 score, my q about the number of q of biostastic and epdimology? and was difficult?
and about your q which exam you should take? i think you start with cs because the result take about 2.5 to appear. thank you
congrats, wish u get ur dream score Smile
GL on your dream score.
You have relived my stress by saying that questions are not that long, even though i will be prepared for the longer ones.
How were ur nbme scores?

Please tell me what shoud i read in my last days of preparation?
My exam is on 10th august.

Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »