Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my score 229/99 - drmag
I gave my exam on 7/22. I am happy with my score , I got today. I posted my exam experience here immediately after my exam. I was thinking that I made so many mistakes, because the exam did not seem so tough. I was hoping for lower 90s or in the worst case higher 80s. My prep time is 3 1/2 months. On NBME 6, I scored 223 (one week before)and NBME 7 214(one month before exam) .

My only Advice- UW+Goljan audio+FA+ Fred software(orientation material tests).
Believe in yourself, work as much as you can and you will do it.
Everybody's situation is different. I just wanted to get a decent score, never aimed for 99. Concentrate on the subject, not on the score. The score will follow. Feel happy if you can answer a tough question, when you assimilate all the knowledge you have gained. Take your test as if you are working on UWorld and leave the rest to GOD.

Good Luck to everyone.
Congrats.. Hey time to enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............
Congragulations !!! U did it...
its great....,

congrates......

all the best for ur next step
congratulation buddy ,thank you for the advice ,I really appreciate it ,may God bless you
Hi Congrats on your score can u please post your Uworld score how much initially and how it went on Thanks
Congrats
Hi Congrats on your score can u please post your Uworld score how much initially and how it went on Thanks
Hi,
Congrats. When did you post ur exam experience, on 22nd or 23rd
I thank God for you drmag - congratulation!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »