Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody got the result of OSMA observership (fall) - nepath
what is OSMA- PLZ explain
What OSMA means?
I'm joing observership in jan 2011 at enid....anyone joining at the same time.....need company as it'll be a new place for me.....may be we can share apartment...do reply
singhania.sanjay84 did you have to do cori check i.e the background check for
starting the observership in jan 2011.
helloo zinetac nice to hear from you......ya i got my background check done from the local police of my home city....the OSMA people give u a link to get a background check and if you are not an american national then the fees is 99 $ .....since i'm an IMG i requested them if i can get my background check done from my home city local police to save time and money....they said its absolutely fine.....
Any idea about the immunizations that we need to take...
Hi sanjay singhania, When did they tell you about city, was it after receiving placement fee? I am yet to receive the reply from them about it as I gave them my confirmation late.
hey guys, how is this OSMA thingie
is it wise to pay so much or should i just go to someplace else for a free observership

plz plz plz help

sanjay singhania i stay in enid. was in norman initially, but there are people whom i know who are offerin me obs just for no other thing. in case you suggest that this will be a better thing i will go for this.
Hey...
do they provide us any hospital exposure or just clinic(private practice)...any idea....ichecked their website but i want to know does anyone has any experience or heared something?

hello guyz,I am very much interested to do observership there in the fall session 2011
.If i send the application now, will i get accepted and how can we increase the chance of getting accepted there???? can you please mail me the details checkthis136136136

would be very grasteful to you people ,if u do so..
30 more free UNIV EXternships listed
INFO:Courses/Med Asst//Friendly Rez/Obamacare resulting in 4000 MORE IMG Residency Slots / / Back-up Plan for Doctors Outside Medicine but Still in HealthCare

THIS IS THE BEST FREE RESOURCE AVAILABLE:

DO a GOOGLE search: 'USMLE Forum' (USMLE Forum 'April 16, 2009' # 2 or #1 - LISTING)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »