Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fmg affordable - tmoorephd
This is a program under the direction of Dr. Charu Mehta, Internal Medicine, in Columbia, MD, between Baltimore and Washington. Dr. Mehta is a person of high integrity, and she is someone you can trust to provide you with the training the website says you will get.

My wife did a nine-week externship through this program. She had externships in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Psychiatry. She was very satisfied, and you can read her testimonial (Svetlana Moore) on the fmgaffordable.com website. You can also find many other testimonials, and find the email address or telephone number of the person who wrote the testimonial, so you can ask them to tell you more about their experiences with fmg affordable.

Two of the doctors my wife worked with are part-time faculty members in teaching hospitals in the Baltimore area, and Dr. Joshi, the psychiatrist, is one of the most respected psychiatrists in the country. She received her LOR's promptly no later than the last day of each externship.

No one in fmgaffordable pressured my wife in any way to submit a testimonial. They simply told us that they would appreciate it if she did, because the best way for others to decide whether their program is worthwhile is to see the testimonials other students have written. They asked that the testimonials be written as soon after each externship as possible, because that is when your impression of the training you got is most clear.

My wife and I think that the fmgaffordable program is very good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »