Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not able to print my PS through My Eras - pahology11
hi you'all,

I am not able to print my PS in MyEras. When I click on "print ps" icon on the ERAS, I am not able to print it.

I wanna see how the PD will see them. How do you do it?

I copied and pasted it from text file. I can use the control "P" command to print but that gives me the whole screen not the PS itself only.

I called ERAS; They said it is my computer, but I used a friend's computer to do it , I still failed to print.

Anybody's help would be greatly appreciated.
some additional info:

I tried two browsers;explorer and firefox which none worked. ERAS does not support safari, I learned today.
When you click on EDIT/VIEW PS, it will show you a screen you can edit. Once you click SAVE, it will show you your PS in bold text and tell you, 'this is the way program directors will see it'. There's no direct option to print that screen, but you can print it with the instructions at the top, or you can copy and past it to a word document and print it as such.
ninigirl08,

Thank you for replying.

I think "printPS" is the option how you print it directly. Actually my screen tells me to print it to see how it looks. Does not yours tell you that?

Am I making a big deal?

I have the Print PS option as well, but that is not the way it looks to the PDs - i think. Because when i print that page, it will give me the title i saved it as (which PDs are NOT supposed to see).
So the page immediately after SAVE gives you a PREVIEW of what the PDs will see, but you can print a copy for your records from the PRINT option.
All in all, much ado about nothing Smile
hey print-patho
hw u doing dude
and why u making it such big deal Smile
u cant print it directly from ERAS the way it will look to program directors,if u want see how beautiful,hot and romantic will it look then copy paste ur PS to a word document and get a print of it with standard font of Courier New 10pt.
u will get exactly the same print copy PDs will have.
sheetal,

thank you buddy...well somebody else suggested that as well... great to have smart people around...I love it...

your advise is well taken and greatly appreciated. I will certainly do what you say and get back to you if my PS burns the paper then!!!!

thanks man!
hey there. You wanna see what it looks like to the PD?
Copy-paste ur PS iin WORDPAD in Courier New font in 10pt font-size. Print that ot. It's exactly what it will look like.
Lolzzzz

Third brain with exactly the same suggestion, wlcome to the club samomcos Smile
hey you's (for a change!!!)

thanks for all replies...it works!!!!!!!!!!!!

My PS does not burn the paper but I will survive..so will my application..I am happySmile)))
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »