Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ImgExperts Vs Residents Cafe Lists?? - fff
Please, has somebody compared the CURRENT lists available out there to see which is the best for your money?? It seems Residents Cafe's list has more programs for more or less same fee. But does anyone actually has tried these two lists or any other to give an honest opinion... I'm interested in IM and FP. Also, which list is the closest to the REAL PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS AS OF TODAY, with hardly minimum mistakes??

Thx in advance for your comments!
Anybody???
I also want some info about this services. Can one print the lists these sites offer?
rescafe is good....quite reliable.....dont know about imgexpert
Call the programs yourself.I regret that I bought one of these crab lists.Dont rely on any lists but yours.Put a schedule like calling 10 programs daily and over a week you will be done, check their websites also!! Gooooooood luuuuuuuck!!
I agree with inr. I bought 2 lists and I thing calling yourself is the sure and best way to make your selections. GL to you guys
how to use free registeration for img inractive.there r details of only few programs i mean scores.what do they represent-already subscribed ones or what i didnot understand can anyone pls help
where can I buy resident cafe? What's the website's address?
I just register for IM and I want to register for FP too

Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »