Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy of Diploma with transcript - kindlyassist
I have not included a copy of Med School diploma with my Transcript. My credentials are already verified... I am so lost in all this!... I also have a CS attempt and grad date of 2006... They have not even scanned my whatever transcript I have sent them.... I am so depressed...please anyone tell me what should I do now?
do we need to send diploma copy as well??i never heard or read it that we need diploma copy as well even if our medical school diploma is verified.
OMG???????????????????
The following are the documents that ERAS Support Services at ECFMG will upload to the ERAS PostOffice as part of your ERAS application:
Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
Medical School Transcript
Letters of Recommendation (LoRs)
Photograph
ECFMG Status Report
USMLE Transcript
Postgraduate Training Authorization Letter (PTAL) or “California Letter”
Fifth Pathway Certificate

If a program requests additional document types not listed on this page, you should make arrangements with the program to have these additional documents sent directly to the program. This practice is in accordance with the AAMC ERAS policy. ERAS will not process these documents.

they havent mention anything related to diploma and at the end they also said they will not upload any documents other than those listed above.... so forget it and if program ask u have to arrange urself to program.
you dont need the copy of the diploma..it is verified when you are ECFMG certified anyway.
what do you meen by transcript only result of MBBS
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »