Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seems to be unsolvable issue - suicidalidea
My PS is 620 words, when i put it on Microsoft Word it becomes 1 page (courier 10), but when i copy and past the same PS from ERAS to Notepad it becomes less than 1 page (courier 10). I understand that this is because of different margins but how can I know, how many pages is my PS?

Then click on "view/edit" the PS that you have uploaded. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save".

The resultant page is the way your PS will look like to programs (electronically) and it won't break into pages, as this is a browser page and it wouldn't show in pages.

But what you can do is copy the text of the PS (only the text of the PS, leave everything else in the page, such as the ERAS tabs, ...etc).

Now, go back to your PC desktop. Right click in an empty area and choose "create new text file" then past the PS text in this new .txt file.

In your text file, locate "file" in the upper left corner and click on it and then click on print from the drop down menu.

The printed page or pages are exactly what the program coordinators and directors will actually see if they choose to print your PS.
jayshah

seems to be less than 1 page.
5 lines are missing is it a big deal?
try to use the resources fully.
it is not necessary that yr ps should fit whole 1 page.. approximately 500-600 words suffice yr PS..
mine is 620

i know that some of my friends (american medical graduates) had a PS of less than 600 words last year, that is why i am asking.
fine than dont worry.. all set ...if it is in one page...
can we do arrange the paragraphs to make it fit in a page after we have assigned the PS to the programs?
..mine have 598...
hey guys I have 704, 709 and 610 words in my ps for 3 different specialities . Do u think its fine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »