Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent - from those who got ecfmg certi recenty - pushpak
I got my last usmle result today....

when earliest I can release the USMLE transcript, so that it will show my step 2 score ?

when earliest I can mark ECFMG certified on eras appli.?

reply plz any1, who had been in this situation last week/recently...
it will take a week or 10 days
yeah will take upto 10 days
does that mean i need to wait for 10 days to apply.. bcoz as i m thinking, its better to b ecfmg certified marked on eras application, rather not to?.. any suggestions..
Can anyone plz throw some more light on this issue??
pushpak..i was in the same situation last week but i was told by ECFMG that unless u get an update in oasis or my mail reg fedex despatch of certificate, u cannot mark YES ...on ERAS...
you can apply, and update your profile once it arrives. Anyway, most programs doesnt require it on application
Thanks Berserk,

so you mean to say, I have to wait till I get update about dispatch in fedex? (not have to wait till we receive certi, right?)

and can you plz tell me how many days will it take to get that update?

also last que, should I wait for that time, or apply without ecfmg certi (marked NO)?

thanks for info.
@ jdc2001,

do u think on updateing profile, they gonna see the change.. i think they go with CAF only, which has all info, which we cant change once we submit..
our profile is one of the document being forwarded in post office so they will know it if keep on updating it. ERAS will send them a message that there is an update..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »