Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine 2011 - nono

Please post your IVs And Rejections .

GL to all of us .
Rejection....Flower Hospital
my goodness, isnt it too early? hanging in there.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.This is an ERAS message which is being sent to you on behalf of rosey_hilland@hmis.org.Please send all replies to the sender's e-mail address, rosey_hilland@hmis.org.A copy of this message has also been sent to your MyERAS Message Center.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you that you did not meet the criteria for the FamilyMedicine Residency Program at St. Elizabeth Health Center in Youngstown, Ohio.One of our strictest criteria is graduation 2007 or later. I'm sorry. Bestwishes in your pursuit of post graduate medical education.

Sincerely,

Rosie HillandProgram Coordinator
wow already....
wow!! that was fast...

an example that indicate programs have the filter system for year of grads, visa, and scores.....and might send an automatic respond and reject the application before even looking at it....hang in there...

Lets keep this post going....it will give other people an idea, if they still haven't heard from that program.
Why did u waste your money on Program you do not qualify, u are wasting their time and your money, this is what we must avoid.

Because of so many unqualified applications, genuine applicants don't get recquired attention.

Is it that you graduated after 2007 and they wrongly send u that mail, if so wrtie back and tell them that you actually qualify
Dear Rosie:

Your program does not post any criteria on the web site. If your program has this rule, why no posted and lt us know and we will not apply your program. You program just waste our money. I re-visited your program's web site, still no any criteria posted. God will know what your guys are doiung. Please up-dated your program web site and do not let so many of us waste our resources.

With God bless!

> Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:58:18 +0000
> From: noreply@eraspod.aamc.org
> Subject: Your application
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
> This is an ERAS message which is being sent to you on behalf of rosey_hilland@hmis.org.
> Please send all replies to the sender's e-mail address, rosey_hilland@hmis.org.
> A copy of this message has also been sent to your MyERAS Message Center.
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I regret to inform you that you did not meet the criteria for the Family
> Medicine Residency Program at St. Elizabeth Health Center in Youngstown, Ohio.
> One of our strictest criteria is graduation 2007 or later. I'm sorry. Best
> wishes in your pursuit of post graduate medical education.
>
> Sincerely,
>
>
> Rosie Hilland
> Program Coordinator
Flower Hospital rejected me in the morning, at 10 a.m.( even before they got my LORs!)
I received a message from Ressurection family medicine residency program saying that they have received the application and will inform me if I will eb offered an interview.

What does that me. ????????????? how shud I consider this email.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »