Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all rejections post here..keep post alive - vicodin
swedish medical center, gen surgery...too many applicants only 3 spots..
@ titomd @ fiance @ mohammed u guys into surgery?? i am also trying for surgery..havent heard from bronx ny yet,,fingers crossed.
good luck!
Thank you for your interest in the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine for 2010. We have received a large number of applications from highly qualified individuals. Unfortunately we are not able to grant you an interview for our residency program for this upcoming academic year. We wish you success in pursuit of your career goals.
Jean Henneberry, M.D.
Baystate Pathology Residency Program Director
Do you want somebody more qualified? I am a pathologist in my country, I have worked as a Pathology Assistant and research in USA, so who is more qualified than these? OMG!!!!!
Why do we always whine a lot? Guys, these fellows are human beings too. They receive thousands of applications for the 10 slots that they have. Even if they rejected a 99,99, 99 20 publications, 60 years of USCE...they don't give a sh*****. They will still fill their slots. Lets get to what matters most, send in our applications and have them do what they wanna do with them. Even if it meant them being flushed down the toilet..the best we can do is to pray that at least each one of us gets an interview even if we don't match.
Look at this like the application you sent in for your medical education. You got in and someone didn't get in. And I can assure you that when you got in, you didn't care about that poor soul who didn't. That's what life is all about. Disappointments, failures and successes.
Lets stop filling that we have some degree of entitlement. We were all happy practitioners in our home countries and we shall always be welcomed back in our home countries. So if we don't make it this year, we can head back to where we are welcomed. East or West, Home is best.
Hey, I got my first rejection:
Thank you for your interest in the Department of Anesthesiology &
Perioperative Medicine residency program at the Medical College of Georgia.
We have received a great number of applications and have had to limit the
number of interviews. We are sorry to inform you that we will not be able to
schedule an interview for you at this time. We wish you the best of luck in
your career.
I am an Anesthesiologist from Russia, Permanent Resident, 4 years after school, 6 months hands on USCE in Atlanta, GA.
Well....

Thank you for your application to our pediatric residency program at the University of Minnesota. We have received many outstanding applications but can only admit a limited number of residents to our program each year; therefore we are unable to offer you an interview at this time.
Forget the rejections, rise with erection and thats the way to success.
Mid Hudson,Kingston ,NY FM
just said we are unable to invite for interview!
keep it alive.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »