Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry 2011 - nono
Hi psy-ind. can you email me at contacts04 or leave your email id here and i will send you a mail.
thanks
Hi, I'd like to find someone want to talk about 2012 psy application and practice interview through phone. If you are interested in, please contact me. target228
up
Hi Friends,

Since you have applied for residency. Now this is a time to prepare for interview.
I have joined last year group for interview practice and that was very helpful.

So either join group online or live partner. Share your views with them. Write down your answers and practice them with some one (in the front of mirror, if you dont have any one).
Watch youtube videos, some are very good.

And be relax and confident on interview day. You will be fine.

May Allah give you all success, amen.

I am sorry, if I dont answer all indiviual emails, but I will try to do that.

GL
nono
can anyone pls tell me ..how many position mssm elhurst have? which visa they give? and do they also take IMGs or mostly carribean grads?

thanks
bump

May Allah give you all success, amen.

Good Luck to all friends.

nono
I am excited, Lord 2 c your divine power and precious promises over my life. First and subsequent 10% of my pay checks are yours 4 ever. *Glory 2 God*
I am excited, Lord 2 c your divine power and precious promises over my life. First and subsequent 10% of my pay checks are yours 4 ever. *Glory 2 God*
this post is OLDDDDD like myself and for 2010! ppl ar u freakin going out of ur mind wid all thse or wht? i thought i was the only crazy one! relax man!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »