Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internal Medicine 2011 - shomolangma
pass3step, what are ur creds if u dont mind?
###########Summary for today################

iv. offer today:
1.Texas Tech, Lubbock
2.St.John, Michigan
3.Johns Hopkins Bayview, MD (seem to prefer PhD)
4.St.Joseph, IL

rejection:
1.Baystate/Tuft, Massachusett

I'll take that every comments are true. We are physicians who have our honor and loyalty and I definitely give those credits to all of you. Please be sincere if you don't want to lose to native in US. Only little mistrust can lead to tragedy to all. Do you believe in "Karma"??? Don't lie!!! as well as those who are always pessimistics. Are you strucked in childhood period?? If anybody try to prove, please give a respect to them.

PS For those who got rejection/iv, please state your credit after your post everytime. You can make it easier by copy your credit text with in notepad. Everybody will feel gratitude for not having to search your credit already posted in other threads.
#######################################

Thank you, dude
Shomolangma
@shomolangma: Who got rejs from Baystate/Tufts? Was it IM?
Exactly...please search it. Next time, I'll try to quote the name of info. For this time, really sorry for that.
Thanks for all of you for the helpfull posts. I can't find the St.Joseph, IL interview here and the credentials of the Doctor who recieved it.

Thanks in advance and GL.
@shomolangma: Would be beneficial to have a list of all Programs that sent Int/Rej instead of just for today. Similar to the one that yousmle did last year
May Jesus bless you!
Good afternoon, here in the east coast, Im the Doctor that got the IV in st joseph, my credentials are 90/96 cs 2nd att, gc holder, 1 year usce.
interview: MSU kalamazoo
rejection: MSU east lansing
both IM

99/99/cs 1st attempt/2010/electives/certification pending
It is not the actual Hopkins, keep this in mind. This is a community hospital program affiliated with Hopkins. So you do stand a chance dude.....the actual Johns Hopkins does not take IMGs, only rare exceptions like if the sun shines of their ***
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »