Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obgyn 2011 - usmlefish
yeah I got the email too.
guys didn't u see earlier in the thread I had written that I discovered georgetown was unaccredited in spite of the fact that it was listed actively in Eras. when i looked them up the details on acgme site, i saw they had voluntarily withdrawn accreditation way back in june!!
hey riotgrrrl, perhaps they are considering you for an interview, You should be patiently waiting for the invite and not the other way round Smile
hahaha highly doubtful.
i saw your comment about georgetown being unaccredited, but i had already applied it was too late.
rej from Greenville hospital,,,too bad. Is it a great program?
yep also got "burned" with Georgetown... sadly it's the only mail I got so far! i'm starting to think this entire Sept. 1st issue is a myth...
what happened to the astriks in this thread?! i had trouble finding it
Very, very quiet week.
No news at all!
please post if anyone have any updates.
it is becoming very difficult to find the thread
I m totally new here. Ob/ gyn thread is very slow in other forums and this is by far the most alive one Smile
1. No visa needed GC holder
2. 2009 graduate
3. 34 Ob programs 15 university and 19 community /university affiliated( applying to IM as well for backup
4. Iv- St joseph Chicago and Newark Beth israel,

Do you guys know how much interviews are needed for a good chance at matching? According to NRMP statistics, matched Imgs are very few in ob. Any words on prematch too? I think prematch is impossible for ob.

yes
rejects: albany, suny buffalo
ivs: st josephs chicago
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »